Monday, July 06, 2009

Back to Back



So a bit ago I lamented on Twitter that I was in love with, but couldn't really afford, the new limited edition Field Notes. Apart from the all around awesomeness of the normal Field Notes books these have an extra helping of letterpress goodity. Yeah I just made that word up, what of it.

Anyway... my good friend Jeremy proved what a stand up chap he is and bought a pack for me. As always it came with some extra free stuff.




You can't really tell but that white thing on top is a Coudal sticker. They are the co-conspirators, along with the always excellent DDC, that put out all things Field Notes.

Do yourself a favor and go buy some notebooks right now.

1 comment:

Joel said...

I almost bought the field notes yesterday, and now you have them. The allure of DDC is crazy strong.