Monday, September 22, 2008

Yes Way Ted!

A co-worker of mine recently brought in her old digital camera for me to fix, if possible. It turns out that she left the camera in her RV and at some point it got really hot and fried the image sensor. That kind of problem is not within my expertise to get it working again and she needed a new camera anyway. She did let me have her old camera though, and it takes pretty cool "pictures"





I haven't yet decided whether to use this power for good, or for evil.

4 comments:

silverfoxology said...

I say good. Those pictures are cool, and in all seriousness I bet someone got an MFA with worse stuff than this.

*mara* said...

unfortunately, i have met some of those mfas. it would be cool if you printed out a whole lot of these and stuck them together to create a larger visual of sorts.

Jeremy Ryan Carr said...

It's not art. It's a camera defect. A cool camera defect but still just a defect.

D-£ said...

what's to say that art isn't just a mind defect.