Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Up Nort Der



I was pursuing my traffic meter thingy and noticed that there are a couple of people that come to this website regularly that I can't account for. This means people that I don't know are actually expecting me to be vigilant with this blog and keep it current. In response to this I will try harder to post something every day. It might only be a picture or some other small something but I'm lazy so that's actually a big deal for me.


Today's picture is of my new work calendar, on top of my old work calendar. It is from the Draplin Design Company. A place I heard of through the following video that near perfectly captures how I feel about most everything. Careful there are a bevy of F-bombs dropped.


America Is F*cked.......(Graphically at least) from Jess Gibson on Vimeo.

2 comments:

silverfoxology said...

Wow. I absolutely fight the urge to rant about stuff like what this guy talked about the video. So I'm not the only one that hates those Domino's key card things, and thinks the Great Bear Shopping Center sign in Bloomington kicks ass and should never ever ever be taken down for any reason ever.

Fuck that new sign. They seriously sold the old one for $300 and are putting up that new shit. Fuck that.

*mara* said...

thank you for committing to update more regularly. i look forward to it.
p.s. old signs make me swoon.