Thursday, April 16, 2009

Newest addition

 


I have sort of a collecton of Potato Heads at work. It started with the Optimus Tater and just went from there. Last night at Target I saw this gem in the clearance section. For $3 I knew I could give her a home. Plus now all my dude Potato Heads have a girl to look at. Well except for the R2D2 one, we all know he only has eyes for C-3PO.

 
Posted by Picasa



Oh yeah, and when you push down on the Indian Jones tater it plays the Indiana Jones theme song.

Awesome.

4 comments:

B. said...

Do you have a Rolodex case full of keyboard keys?

D-£ said...

No, I have a floppy disk case full of keyboard keys.

B. said...

Speaking of Rolodexes, I just ordered this yellow Rolodex. I don't know why but I'm pretty sure it's going to make my life complete.

Jeremy Ryan Carr said...

Updating blogs is fun too.