Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thanks to the DDC


So I have professed my admiration for DDC in past posts on this here blog.

Wait, after checking I have only posted about them once. But I swear there were other posts I was going to do... I'll do that soon.

post



anywhooo

I am a big fan of The Draplin Design Company. I think all of the work coming out of there is top notch. I've purchased a few products from them and with every order they throw in some extra stuff. In a recent post on the DDC website it was said that with any order that day a "mystery package" of "items of intrigue" would be added.

I was hooked.

I don't have much extra money so I bought a pen. With that pen I got two extra pens and...



A super rad magnet from Japan.

From a design geek perspective I love everything about this. Thanks DDC you are awesome.

No comments: