Tuesday, February 17, 2009

cause I been busy, that's why

to make up for it, here is a picture of my baby in a ridiculously awesome Katamari hat.





For those that don't remember...

Thanks to my aunt for making this for me. She also threw in some mittens and booties but I didn't get pictures of those. It is a little big, but that's just the way it is. I will get better pictures as he grows into it.

I feel like I should point out that a certain wife is totally opposed to this hat. She thinks it is too ridiculous and made sure that I was the only one in the pictures with him.

I think it is exactly ridiculous enough.




Future Son, I apologize for making you wear this hat. Hopefully when you get older you will recognize it's greatness.

2 comments:

Jeremy Ryan Carr said...

Too fucking awesome. Amanda is crazy.

Joel said...

The hat that forces your child to think twice about rolling over.